*PRICE REDUCED* Luxury beachfront living at an extremely affordable price. Seller open to all offers.
This one bedroom, 3rd floor condo provides 1,062 sq ft (98.7 sq m) of enclosed, air-conditioned living space. An ideal space for a bachelor(ette) or a couple seeking a high quality of living with a minimal amount of fuss. The condo comes move-in ready with high-end furnishings, appliances, artwork from around the world, and custom woodwork throughout.
This condo is located in the small city of Bahia, across the street from the ocean, and only a few minutes from a major shopping mall and within walking distance to numerous bars and restaurants.
Some amenities that make this high-end condo stand apart from others include:
- rooftop swimming pool and heated jacuzzi
- whole-building backup generator
- central air
- water filtration system
- garbage disposal
- separate deep freezer for stocking up on seafood, meats, etc.
- laundry room with stacked washer and dryer
- separate storage unit (~4 feet x 3 feet)
Specifics of appliances and artwork:
- * Central Air Conditioning - Lennox
- * Washer/Dryer - Whirlpool
- * Dishwasher - Indurama
- * Garbage disposal - MasterMaid
- * Indurama Quarzo 4-burner gas stove w/Oven & Rotisserie
- * Countertop Cuisinart Steam oven and Toaster
- * Large, new LG Microwave Oven
- * Ice maker - Emerson
- * Double-door Refrigerator/Freezer w/cocktail door - Indurama
- * Floor Freezer, new - Electrolux
- * Vacuum cleaner, canister
- * Assorted tools, power tools, built-in bookcase
- * Storage Bodega
- * Tiled Bar/Room divider with wooden top
- * Bar top and kitchen counters are made from very durable Samango wood.
- * Sony Bravia XBR 40” television
- * Vizio 5.1 Surround Sound Bar w/ subwoofer & satellite speakers
- * Navajo Rug, black, white and grey, hand woven, reservation-made over 100 yrs old
- * Upholstered apparatus in the bedroom is an EZ-Arch which is foldable and doubles as a massage table
- * Bathroom: Folk art clay statue 2’ tall of a skirted woman painted with red holding an offering basket or candle holder: purchased in Mexico, 1957 half way between Mexico City and Acapulco. A few villagers selling pottery goods along side the road.
- * African mask on wall is from Nigeria
- * Two carved statues of ladies carrying goods on their heads are from the Philippines
- * New Mexico style coffee table with carved legs
- * In the Bodega is a large dining table that fits together without nails.
Please reach out to us with any questions or to schedule a showing of this beautiful, ocean view property.
For your convenience, we offer VIRTUAL SHOWINGS. View this property in real time from anywhere in the world! Contact us today to schedule yours.
Come discover Ecuador! We now also offer an ALL-INCLUSIVE VACATION & REAL ESTATE DISCOVERY TOUR. Discover Ecuador's stunning central coast and its affordable real estate in an easy, fun, secure, and laid-back environment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Monthly Expenses
Monthly Association Dues :
Monthly Electricty :
Monthly Water :
Monthly Internet :