This newly built, never lived-in home offers 1700+ sq feet of living space with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths and is within a 10 minute walk to San Clemente's beautiful sand beaches. It is also just a 5 minute walk to downtown San Clemente for easy access to restaurants and small shops for all your basic needs.
The home comes partially-furnished and has a well-laid out floorplan with a spacious, open feel. There are plenty of windows throughout that provide excellent natural light. The home is situated close enough to the water to experience soft ocean breezes but is far enough to minimize the impacts of corrosive salt air.
The ground level features the kitchen, dining area, living room, one bedroom with an ensuite bath, plus a separate half bath for guests.
The upper level has the remaining two bedrooms, each with their own ensuite bathroom. The two bedrooms have a shared, covered terrace with excellent breezes and views of San Clemente.
The back yard off the dining area offers space for a BBQ and outdoor entertaining.
This home's features include:
* Living room with a ceiling fan, futon sofa, and coffee table. Access to patio
* 3 bedrooms, each with ensuite bath, ceiling fans, and air conditioners
* One of the bedrooms comes furnished with a queen-sized bed, night stand, desk, and wardrobe
* Private terraces off the 2nd level
* Kitchen with stone countertops, cabinets, island, refrigerator, and stove
* Social half bathroom near kitchen and living room
* Under staircase storage area
*Dining room with table and 6 chairs
* Laundry cabinet with washing machine and space for a dryer
* Lots of windows with window shades
* Property is fully fenced and has a parking area and storage bodega
*Two large cisterns filled through municipal water
This newly constructed property is located within walking distance to the beach, restaurants, a coffee shop, and a variety of small shops for all your daily needs (groceries, pharmacies, hardware stores). San Clemente is a vibrant coastal fishing village with a robust expat community and is just 45 minutes north of the Manta airport.
Be sure to look through all of the photos in the slide reel at the top of this listing.
Please reach out to us with any questions or to schedule a showing. For your convenience, we now offer VIRTUAL SHOWINGS. View this property in real time from anywhere in the world! Contact us today to schedule yours.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Tax assessment change