Have you been considering Ecuador's coast as a place to live or invest but aren't sure where to begin?
Would you like to check out on-the-ground real estate opportunities while enjoying a beach vacation, all at the same time?
Punta Bikini in San Clemente
Purchasing property in a foreign country is a big decision--Let us help you take the next step!
Discover Ecuador's stunning central coast and its varied real estate options in a fun, secure, user-friendly, and no-pressure environment.
An all-inclusive real-estate beach vacation, anytime of the year? Yes, please!
Cocktails by the pool at Casa de Terrazas Bed and Breakfast
Ecuador Beachfront Property has partnered with Casa de Terrazas Bed and Breakfast and Aventuras en La Costa tour services to offer you a complete, combination experience by introducing you to Ecuador’s coastal towns, local cuisine, outdoor and cultural activities, and the coastal real estate market.
Who We Are:
Ecuador Beachfront Property is a licensed real estate brokerage that has been bridging the gap between foreign buyers (US, Canadian, European, Asian) and the Ecuador real estate market for over 15 years. Read our Testimonials
Casa de Terrazas is a premier, 4-room bed and breakfast run by Canadian expats, Andrew and Carol, just steps from the beautiful sand beach in San Clemente. Guests will unwind in the tranquil oasis ambience, featuring swimming pool with waterfall, colorful tropical gardens, koi pond, and plenty of well-appointed terraces to take in the ocean breezes and views. Visit the Casa de Terrazas Website
Aventuras en la Costa is a one-stop gear rental and tour service company that prides themselves in customizing your vacation experience to best fit your needs and interests. Check out Aventuras en la Costa
Carol Whittaker and Andrew Sweeny as your on-the-ground vacation and tour hosts
Why Do a Tour Package?
Taking advantage of our real estate vacation package is the most efficient way to maximize your time in Ecuador. Skip the hassle and insecurity of piecemealing your exploratory visit to Ecuador. Let our experienced team of real estate and service industry experts do the work for you.
With Andrew and Carol as your friendly, English-speaking hosts, you will:
- get a jump start on discovering firsthand the best locations (for YOU) to live and invest;
- gain invaluable insights into day-to-day life in Ecuador (medical, shopping, banking, etc);
- have fun while you explore real estate opportunities that match both your dreams and your budget
Coastal real estate opportunities include development projects, condos, commercial spaces, single-family homes, and land ranging from small lots to large parcels.
What is Included?
Our one-week real estate vacation package for two people includes ALL of the following:
- Airport pick-up
- Secure transfer from the Guayaquil (GYE) or Manta (MEC) airport by our trusted professional driver
- First Class Accommodations
- Six-night stay at Casa de Terrazas B&B
- Located steps from the beach in San Clemente
- Amenities include Wifi, swimming pool, outdoor grill and pizza oven, hammocks, pool table, gardens, and oceanview terraces galore!
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Delicious, homemade breakfasts provided daily at Casa de Terrazas
- Lunch, dinner, and your first drink at a local “best of” restaurant each day
- Secure and comfortable transport for all your tours and activities
- English-speaking guides
- Don't worry if you aren't fluent in Spanish! We will have English speaking guides assisting you at each step of your journey.
Casa de Terrazas Bed and Breakfast is just steps to the beach and offers a sanctuary to unwind
How Much Does It Cost?
We are offering an introductory price of $1,995 + tax (US Dollars) for an all-inclusive tour package for two people for 6 nights/7 days.
Modifications to the standard tour package (extending beyond 6 nights, requesting separate rooms instead of a single room, adding people, etc. will be priced accordingly).
What to Expect:
- Once you book with us, we will set up a Zoom call with you to determine your specific interests and needs, and answer any questions you many have.
- Prior to your arrival we will confirm with you a short-list of real estate properties to view in addition to scheduling any "a la carte" activities you wish to add.
- We will spend ~3 days together touring the local coastal cities and towns of Canoa, San Vicente, Bahia de Caraquez, San Clemente, San Jacinto, Crucita, and Manta.
- You will be introduced to local markets, larger shopping centers, notable tourist spots, and spend time just exploring and getting a feel for each of the different areas and local amenities.
- You will walk through real estate listings and/or development projects of your choosing.
- You are unique--We understand! Your real estate vacation package may be customized to suit your interests including integrating "a la carte" outdoor and cultural activities. We will do our best to accommodate special needs and dietary restrictions.
A la Carte Activities Include:
- Whale Watching for 2 (Seasonal, Local Departure, $72)
- Kayak/bike/paddleboard rentals ($32 pp)
- Pacoche Coastal Rainforest Tour (See/hear the Howler Monkeys, $160)
- Isla de La Plata (Boat trip, whale-watching in season, blue-footed boobies, plus snorkeling to the “Poor Man’s Galapagos", $265)
- Mangrove Boat Tour ($14)
- Montecristi Souvenir Shopping (Panama Hats, hammocks, coffee, custom furniture, $66)
- Iche Culinary School Tour & Lunch (Delicious food with an Ocean View, $86)
- Paragliding (depending on weather) $65
- Sosote Tagua Tour, Souvenir shopping, and Lunch $45
- Sainanda Tour (Visit Miguelito, the 130 year old Galapagos Tortoise, $38)
- Cerro Jaboncillo (Pre-Incan archaeological site, $150)
- Bahia Historical Tour (Includes translator, $180)
- Surf Lesson (1 hour, $18)
- Horseback Tours (To a Local Craft Brewery $75 or On the Beach $145)
- Birdwatching (Local Guided Tour, $50)
- Manabi Coastal Cuisine Cooking (Lesson at the Boca with Edita, $40)
- Pirate Sunset Cruise (on the Bay, $25-50)
- Deep Sea Fishing - TBD based on options
We are flexible and can make adjustments to our standard 6-day tour package to best suit your needs. Please reach out to us with any questions. We look forward to seeing you here soon!