Luxury beachfront living at an extremely affordable price. Seller open to all offers.
This one bedroom, 3rd floor condo provides 1,062 sq ft (98.7 sq m) of enclosed, air-conditioned living space. An ideal space for a bachelor(ette) or a couple seeking a high quality of living with a minimal amount of fuss. The condo comes move-in ready with high-end furnishings, appliances, artwork from around the world, and custom woodwork throughout.
This condo is located in the small city of Bahia, across the street from the ocean, and only a few minutes from a major shopping mall and within walking distance to numerous bars and restaurants.
Some amenities that make this high-end condo stand apart from others include:
- rooftop swimming pool and heated jacuzzi
- whole-building backup generator
- central air
- water filtration system
- garbage disposal
- separate deep freezer for stocking up on seafood, meats, etc.
- laundry room with stacked washer and dryer
- separate storage unit (~4 feet x 3 feet)
Specifics of appliances and artwork:
- * Central Air Conditioning - Lennox
- * Washer/Dryer - Whirlpool
- * Dishwasher - Indurama
- * Garbage disposal - MasterMaid
- * Indurama Quarzo 4-burner gas stove w/Oven & Rotisserie
- * Countertop Cuisinart Steam oven and Toaster
- * Large, new LG Microwave Oven
- * Ice maker - Emerson
- * Double-door Refrigerator/Freezer w/cocktail door - Indurama
- * Floor Freezer, new - Electrolux
- * Vacuum cleaner, canister
- * Assorted tools, power tools, built-in bookcase
- * Storage Bodega
- * Tiled Bar/Room divider with wooden top
- * Bar top and kitchen counters are made from very durable Samango wood.
- * Sony Bravia XBR 40” television
- * Vizio 5.1 Surround Sound Bar w/ subwoofer & satellite speakers
- * Navajo Rug, black, white and grey, hand woven, reservation-made over 100 yrs old
- * Upholstered apparatus in the bedroom is an EZ-Arch which is foldable and doubles as a massage table
- * Bathroom: Folk art clay statue 2’ tall of a skirted woman painted with red holding an offering basket or candle holder: purchased in Mexico, 1957 half way between Mexico City and Acapulco. A few villagers selling pottery goods along side the road.
- * African mask on wall is from Nigeria
- * Two carved statues of ladies carrying goods on their heads are from the Philippines
- * New Mexico style coffee table with carved legs
- * In the Bodega is a large dining table that fits together without nails.
Please reach out to us with any questions or to schedule a showing of this beautiful, ocean view property.
We now offer VIRTUAL showings. Get in touch to schedule yours to view this property in real-time from anywhere in the world.
We now also offer an ALL-INCLUSIVE VACATION & REAL ESTATE TOUR. Discover Ecuador's stunning central coast and its varied real estate options in an easy, fun, secure, and laid-back environment. LEARN MORE
We look forward to hearing from you!