Luxury beachfront living at an extremely affordable price. This beautiful, 1 bedroom/1.5 bath furnished condo features expansive ocean views, open spaces, and all the comforts of home.
This one bedroom, 3rd floor condo provides 1,062 sq ft (98.7 sq m) of enclosed, air-conditioned living space. An ideal space for a bachelor(ette) or a couple seeking a high quality of living with a minimal amount of fuss. The condo comes move-in ready with high-end furnishings, appliances, artwork from around the world, and custom woodwork throughout.
This condo is located in the small city of Bahia, across the street from the ocean, and only a few minutes from a major shopping mall and within walking distance to numerous bars and restaurants.
Some amenities that make this high-end condo stand apart from others include:
- rooftop swimming pool and heated jacuzzi
- whole-building backup generator
- central air
- water filtration system
- garbage disposal
- separate deep freezer for stocking up on seafood, meats, etc.
- laundry room with stacked washer and dryer
- separate storage unit (~4 feet x 3 feet)
Specifics of appliances and artwork:
- Central Air Conditioning - Lennox
- Washer/Dryer - Whirlpool
- Dishwasher - Indurama
- Garbage disposal - MasterMaid
- Indurama Quarzo 4-burner gas stove w/Oven & Rotisserie
- Countertop Cuisinart Steam oven and Toaster
- Large, new LG Microwave Oven
- Ice maker - Emerson
- Double-door Refrigerator/Freezer w/cocktail door - Indurama
- Floor Freezer, new - Electrolux
- Vacuum cleaner, canister
- Assorted tools, power tools, built-in bookcase
- Storage Bodega
- Tiled Bar/Room divider with wooden top
- Bar top and kitchen counters are made from very durable Samango wood.
- Sony Bravia XBR 40” television
- Vizio 5.1 Surround Sound Bar w/ subwoofer & satellite speakers
- Navajo Rug, black, white and grey, hand woven, reservation-made over 100 yrs old
- Upholstered apparatus in the bedroom is an EZ-Arch which is foldable. Place feet on the bar and bend backwards allowing the lower back and spine to release, i.e. “pop”. Then, holding handles, raise both feet until vertical allowing reverse blood flow through the legs. Very handy device. Can also turn over placing nose through slot and receive massage.
- Bathroom: Folk art clay statue 2’ tall of a skirted woman painted with red holding an offering basket or candle holder: purchased in Mexico, 1957 half way between Mexico City and Acapulco. A few villagers selling pottery goods along side the road.
- African mask on wall is from Nigeria
- Two carved statues of ladies carrying goods on their heads are from the Philippines
- New Mexico style coffee table with carved legs
- In the Bodega is a large dining table that fits together without nails.
Please get in touch with your questions and to schedule a viewing of this beautiful, ocean view property.