Do you want to explore Ecuador's coast as a place to live or invest and you're looking for the best starting point?
Would you like a personalized intro to Ecuador real estate while you enjoy great food, excellent accommodations and a guided beach vacation?
Does an all-inclusive real-estate beach vacation, anytime of the year sound good? Yes, please!
Cocktails by the pool at Casa de Terrazas Bed and Breakfast
Interested ?--Let us help you take the next step!
Discover Ecuador's stunning central coast and its varied real estate options in a fun, secure, easy-going, and no-pressure environment.
Ecuador Beachfront Property has partnered with Casa de Terrazas Bed and Breakfast and Aventuras en La Costa tour services to offer you a truly immersive experience. We will introduce you to Ecuador’s coastal towns, local cuisine, outdoor and cultural activities, and the coastal real estate market.
Who We Are:
Ecuador Beachfront Property is a licensed real estate brokerage that has been bridging the gap between foreign buyers (US, Canadian, European, Asian) and the Ecuador real estate market for over 15 years. Read our Testimonials
Casa de Terrazas is a premier, 4-room bed and breakfast run by Canadian expats, Andrew and Carol, just steps from the beautiful sand beach in San Clemente. Guests will unwind in the tranquil oasis ambience, featuring swimming pool with waterfall, colorful tropical gardens, koi pond, and plenty of well-appointed terraces to take in the ocean breezes and views. Visit the Casa de Terrazas Website
Aventuras en la Costa is a one-stop gear rental and tour service company that prides themselves in customizing your vacation experience to best fit your needs and interests. Check out Aventuras en la Costa
Carol Whittaker and Andrew Sweeny as your on-the-ground vacation and tour hosts
Why Do a Tour Package?
Taking advantage of our real estate vacation package is the most efficient way to maximize your time in Ecuador.
Our tour package offers a unique, immersive, toes-in-the-sand crash course on coastal Ecuador that will be tailored to your individual needs.
Skip the hassle and insecurity of piecemealing your exploratory visit to Ecuador. Let our experienced team of real estate and service industry experts do the work for you.
With Andrew and Carol as your friendly, English-speaking hosts, you will:
- get a jump start on discovering the best locations (for YOU) to live and invest;
- gain invaluable firsthand insights into day-to-day life in Ecuador (medical, shopping, banking, etc);
- meet other expats and hear about their real-life experiences of transitioning into a new way of life
- have fun while you explore real estate opportunities that match both your dreams and your budget
Coastal real estate opportunities include development projects, condos, commercial spaces, single-family homes, and land ranging from small lots to large parcels.
What is Included?
Our one-week real estate vacation package for two people includes ALL of the following:
- Airport pick-up
- Secure transfer from the Guayaquil (GYE) or Manta (MEC) airport by our trusted professional driver
- First Class Accommodations
- Six-night stay at Casa de Terrazas B&B
- Located steps from the beach in San Clemente
- Amenities include Wifi, swimming pool, outdoor grill and pizza oven, hammocks, pool table, gardens, and oceanview terraces galore!
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Delicious, homemade breakfasts provided daily at Casa de Terrazas
- Lunch, dinner, and your first drink at a local “best of” restaurant each day
- Secure and comfortable transport for all your tours and activities
- English-speaking guides
- Don't worry if you aren't fluent in Spanish! We will have English speaking guides assisting you at each step of your journey.
Casa de Terrazas Bed and Breakfast is just steps to the beach and offers a sanctuary to unwind
How Much Does It Cost?
The tour price is $2,250 (US Dollars) for an all-inclusive tour package for two people for 6 nights/7 days. We accept credit cards or ACH transfers.
Can I Make Changes to the Tour Package?
Modifications to the standard tour package can be made and will be priced accordingly.
Some examples for customizing your tour include: opting to exclude meals; extending the tour beyond 6 nights; requesting separate rooms instead of a single room; adding people, etc. Just fill out the contact form and we will be in touch.
Beachfront Condo Option
For those who desire a more independent tour experience and/or wish to have access to their own kitchen during their visit, we now also offer the same tour package with the option to stay in a fully equipped beachfront condo at Ensenada del Pacifico in San Clemente (located just a couple of blocks from your tour hosts).
This tour option is offered at the same price as the standard tour ($2,250) but does not include meals except on real estate touring days. Just mention on the contact form that you wish for the condo option.
What to Expect:
- Once you book with us, we will set up a Zoom call with you to determine your specific interests and needs, and answer any questions you many have.
- Prior to your arrival we will confirm with you a short-list of real estate properties to view in addition to scheduling any "a la carte" activities you wish to add.
- We will spend ~3 days together touring the local coastal cities and towns of Canoa, San Vicente, Bahia de Caraquez, San Clemente, San Jacinto, Crucita, and Manta.
- You will be introduced to local markets, larger shopping centers, notable tourist spots, and spend time just exploring and getting a feel for each of the different areas and local amenities.
- You will walk through real estate listings and/or development projects of your choosing.
- You are unique--We understand! Your real estate vacation package may be customized to suit your interests including integrating "a la carte" outdoor and cultural activities. We will do our best to accommodate special needs and dietary restrictions.
A la Carte Activities Include:
- Whale Watching for 2 (Seasonal, Local Departure, $72)
- Kayak/bike/paddleboard rentals ($32 pp)
- Pacoche Coastal Rainforest Tour (See/hear the Howler Monkeys, $160)
- Isla de La Plata (Boat trip, whale-watching in season, blue-footed boobies, plus snorkeling to the “Poor Man’s Galapagos", $265)
- Mangrove Boat Tour ($14)
- Montecristi Souvenir Shopping (Panama Hats, hammocks, coffee, custom furniture, $66)
- Iche Culinary School Tour & Lunch (Delicious food with an Ocean View, $86)
- Paragliding (depending on weather) $65
- Sosote Tagua Tour, Souvenir shopping, and Lunch $45
- Sainanda Tour (Visit Miguelito, the 130 year old Galapagos Tortoise, $38)
- Cerro Jaboncillo (Pre-Incan archaeological site, $150)
- Bahia Historical Tour (Includes translator, $180)
- Surf Lesson (1 hour, $18)
- Horseback Tours (To a Local Craft Brewery $75 or On the Beach $145)
- Birdwatching (Local Guided Tour, $50)
- Manabi Coastal Cuisine Cooking (Lesson at the Boca with Edita, $40)
- Pirate Sunset Cruise (on the Bay, $25-50)
- Deep Sea Fishing - TBD based on options
We are flexible and can make adjustments to our standard 6-day tour package to best suit your needs. Please reach out to us with any questions. We look forward to seeing you here soon!